The Beginning Situation
ZIPFOX is a startup who connect US buyers with Mexican manufacturers through their online marketplace. Raine, the founder, had a successful business before and knew he needed a way to get traffic on the website to prove his concept.
In February 2022 we had an initial discussion covering:
- How we were going to get as much traffic on the website as possible.
- The importance of setting up tracking to take into account the longer life cycle of his buyer.
- The initial 3 month strategy to set up, launch and continuously improve.
The Solution & Results
We launched the account in April, and in 2 months have:
- Set up a variety of conversion actions and assigned values so we can see the value we deliver.
- Generated 130% Return On Investment based on our conversion values assigned in a competitive industry for a new business. So for every $1 spent they get back $1.30 and we have only just begun.
- Over 50 new sign ups generated and over 15 serious longer form applications which is great considering the large average sales value and customer lifecycle.
- Audited the current website which plays a huge factor in Google Ads success, see what Raine said below: